Friday, December 09, 2005

Time to disappear.

I wanted to have a story before I leave, but I decided to forget it. I've got it half way, but due to my mom exploding (once again), I decided to just save if and **** it.

New banner, and new song. The banner has Kaede, who is from Shuffle. Her development during the last few weeks scared me, some what. She has left such a deep impression, that I've decided to do a banner in her name.

And yes, Shuffle is that good.

I must admit that I'm rather proud of this banner. Took a combination of 3 tutorials, and some messing around to achieve the background I want (via cloning of a fountain, although it looks more like ice now. There shouldn't be a new one for a while, unless I want to make something from Shuffle episode 21, which OWNS. I've also decided not to add the usual border around the picture, partially because I forgot about it, and also, I felt that it clashes with the banner. The words are just your normal Times New Roman font, which I felt was a little better, after you made them blend in with the layers behind. Again, I must stress that I'm proud of this banner, for this is one which I've spent almost an entire night trying to get the colour balance correct (the perfect tone between orange and blue).

The song of (whatever) will be Celtic Legend, by Spaeth, one of my favourite songs. I thought I'll end the year on the high note, since most likely won't be updating this blog till, which is when I return.

Merry Christmas and hope that everyone has a great year ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home